Public health practitioners, researchers, and policy experts are invited to submit proposals for workshop and roundtable sessions for the 2019 National Tribal Public Health Summit.
The National Indian Health Board (NIHB) encourages presentations highlighting evidence-based, best, wise, or promising practices developed in and for Tribal communities. NIHB highly encourages dynamic, interactive sessions that will draw upon the skills, knowledge and experience of session participants.
· Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
· Public Health Policy, Infrastructure and Systems
· Substance Misuse and Behavioral Health
· Environmental Health and Climate Change
· Emergency Preparedness and Emerging Issues in Public Health