Public health practitioners, researchers, and policy experts are invited to submit abstracts.
NIHB encourages presentations highlighting evidenced based, best, wise, or promising practices developed in and for Tribal communities. NIHB is particularly interested in interactive presentations that provide information and research, so that participants can make the knowledge they gain actionable. NIHB is also looking for presentations highlighting the social determinants of health (i.e. socioeconomic status, access to education and employment, the physical environment, etc.) as they pertain to the issues discussed. Please choose the track that best fits your proposal.
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Public Health Policy, Infrastructure, Workforce, and Systems
- Substance Misuse, Opioids, and Behavioral Health
- Environmental Health and Climate Change
- New this Year! Traditional Public Health Practice
For more information, or to submit a proposal, click here
Last modified: November 14, 2019