|REMINDER: All Tribes Call on the Partial Government Shutdown
January 11, 2019
The National Indian Health Board will hold an All Tribes Call TODAY, January 11, 2019 at 2:00 PM Eastern
to provide information about the latest status of the government shutdown and gather information from Tribal leaders and health programs about the impacts of the shutdown on your community.
You can click here to participate in the call via WebEx or dial in:
Dial In: 1-877-668-4493
Passcode: 734 706 314
- Welcome and Blessing
- Overview of Speakers and Topics
- Where We Are Now
- Interim Healthcare Options for Tribes
- Language To Ensure Native Contractors Are Paid
- Next Steps – Achieving IHS Advance Appropriations
- Need for Tribal Impact Stories about the Shutdown
- Closing Remarks
If you are not able to join the call, please use this form
to let us know how the shutdown is impacting your community.
If you have any questions, please contact Caitrin Shuy, NIHB Director of Congressional Relations, at email@example.com.